Making a Recycled Plastic Bottle Christmas Star
Make empty colored bottles more useful especially this Christmas season. Recycle plastic bottles and create simple decorations to beautify your homes.
- 5 300 ml empty bottles
- piece of decorative tinsel string
- 1 Christmas sock
- hot glue
- Glue bottles bottom to bottom until you form a star.
- Now, stick one end of the tinsel into one of the bottle's opening.
- Apply hot glue in every opening and stick tinsel into it.
- Lastly, glue Christmas sock into the front of your bottle star.
- It's done.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.