Making Punched Aluminum Ornaments
December 22, 2005
If you like the look of punched tin ornaments, but think they're too much work, try punched aluminum.
- Cut the bottom out of a small aluminum pan (like a pot pie pan).
- Tape an image that you like to the aluminum circle and tape the circle to a piece of Styrofoam.
- Poke holes following the image with an icepick or barbecue skewer.
- When you're done, poke a larger hole at the top for hanging and peel the paper off.
- You're left with a pretty punched aluminum ornament!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.