Budget Friendly Snow Globe
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts
All items used for this project came from the dollar store! This idea is great for family fun, gifts, and party favors. It is quite simple and can be done in minutes. Here's how!
Total Time: 20 min.
- snow globe
- snow filler
- glue gun
- Remove snow globe bottom.
- Take the base and hot glue miniatures on the top of the lid that faces inside the globe. Set aside.
- Pour snow foam inside of globe.
- Add your cap with miniatures to close. This is a great way to make a globe without water.
- For added extra detail, hot glue embellishments for a festive look!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.