Making a "Let It Snow" Window Frame
December 16, 2010
Salvaged vintage window turned into Christmas decor.
Approximate Time: 6 Hours (includes drying time)
- orbital sander
- acylic paints
- gloss sealer spray paint
- black marker
- tiny finishing nails
- Very carefully, remove the old pane(s) from the frame.
- Wash glass in warm soapy water and dry.
- On the front side of each pane, draw your desired picture.
- When you paint the reverse side, you'll need to start with colours you want to show first, such as the orange nose and black hat. Let each layer of paint dry before adding more.
- Once each pane is fully dry, spray a gloss sealer (Krylon spray paint works well on glass) to adhere everything.
- Place panes back into frame and lightly tack small finishing nails into frame around each pane.
By tracy from Ontario, Canada
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.