Notepad Stocking Stuffers
I love recycling paper into usable things that I need. When I am thinking of gifts to give to others - my first thought is to ask myself whether this gift would make me happy. This little adorable memo pad certainly would make me happy ;)
This tiny note pad can be made with any spare paper, stapled together, and decorated with an ink stamp on the first page. I have used a piece of washi tape over the staple and across the top. The washi tape I bought from Michael's at 4 for a dollar. They add to the look of these little note pads ;)
- 1 piece paper from any notebook or junk mail
- ink pad with your favorite color of ink
- craft stamp of any kind (mine is a butterfly)
- 1 roll Washi tape (or colored piece of paper you make yourself)
- Fold the paper in half, four times.
- Trim around all sides of the folded paper.
- Staple the papers at the top.
- Trim again after stapling.
- Apply washi tape of your choice across the top concealing the staple. Wrap tape ends to the back or trim.
- Place your ink stamp on the first page.
- Wrap mini-notepad in plastic, or leave as it is. These make cute little gifts and are easy to make ;)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.