Making Felt Snowflake Coasters
These festive felt coasters are fun to make and are a unique way to capture your favorite paper snowflake designs.
- red felt
- white felt
- scissors (small and sharp)
- spray adhesive
- Create a cardboard template by tracing a cup. Also trace the cup onto a piece of paper. Cut out the two circles.
- Fold your paper circle in half, then in half again 3 more times. Cut out pieces so that when it's opened up it will make a snowflake. NOTE: There are a lot of snowflake designs online.
- Open up the snowflake and trace it onto the white felt. Using very sharp, small scissors, cut out the design.
- Stick the cardboard circle to the felt with rolls of tape. Cut out the shape.
- Use spray adhesive to adhere the snowflake onto the red felt circle. Voila! You now have a fantastic coaster to use for the holidays!
These adorable snowflake coasters are made of soft absorbent felt, which is available in a variety of different colors. Learn how to make them in this short video.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.