Handmade Gift Tags
I like making my own gift tags because it gives me more room to write what I really want to say on the tag. Those little sticky ones you buy barely have room for the name! So this is what I do and it is very inexpensive. I did a lot of these and packaged them in sets of 25 for the fall fair I will be doing.
- 12 x 12 assorted Christmas card stock
- 1 large roll of 5/8 ribbon
- 1 package of Christmas bags (which you won't need unless you are selling them)
- thin point red Sharpie marker
- hole puncher
- Decide how big you want your tags to be. Make a sample and use that as your template.
- Figure out how to get the most tags out of one piece of paper.
- Draw, cut, punch a hole, and put a ribbon (about 8"), and tie it in a knot.
- On the backside, nicely write, To: & From:
- You now have tags that you can write special notes on!
- For the fall fair I packaged them.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.