Making a Happy Holidays Bow Wreath
Even though I am not done unpacking, it occurred to me that I hadn't had time to decorate with any Christmas things. So today, I did something super easy and fast.
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Source: Saw on Pinterest and emulated it.
- 25-30 Dollar Tree bows ($.50)
- 25-40 straight pins
- Styrofoam wreath form ($.49)
- 18 in scrap yarn for hanging
- I laid my wreath on another to work on it at an angle. You don't have to.
- Choose your colors and sizes and just begin by putting the straight pin on the bow center (closest to the paper sticker). If your bows have a paper sticker, you can use that. Mine was plastic and hard to get through.
In some, you will have to pin one in each side of the bow, as they are larger.
- Keep going till your wreath is full. N-JOY!!
- NOTE: You might ask "why not use hot glue". You can if you want the wreath to be permanent. I don't. Also I have gutters that need to be cleaned and until they are, rain splatters on my porch. The pins will make them a bit sturdier in the wind, as well.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.