Making a Santa Vase And Lamp
This project has recycle in mind. I am using bottles to create home decor and an outdoor table light for a festive look. Here's how!
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
- 2 bottles
- feather boa/cotton balls
- spray paint
- black tape
- glitter or faux gem tape
- outdoor light
- floral stems
- Clean bottles and remove labels. Dry.
- Spray paint the bottles red. Allow to dry.
- Take black tape and make a 3 inch band around the bottle for Santa's belt.
- Take your glitter or studded gem tape and make a center buckle.
- To finish off, place feather boa lengths or cotton balls at the base of your bottle and below the neck of the bottle making a collar and coat ruffle.
- Added greenery to use as a vase or a solar light to use as a lamp.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.