Making Recycled Holiday Gift Tags
Don't throw away magazines or catalogs that are Christmas themed. Recycle and repurpose them into holiday gift tags!
You can apply this same concept to make tags for birthday gifts too with any other old magazines or catalogs you may have. (It is not necessarily just a Christmas theme project).
Total Time: 10-15 minutes
- glue stick
- hole puncher
- Browse magazine/catalogs and look for potential photos that can be used for holiday gift tags. Use scissors and cut out those images.
- Look for another image for the back of the first image and glue together to make the holiday tags more sturdy.
- Use your scissors to shape your holiday tags.
- Punch a hole in your tag.
- Finalize tag with "to and from" using a pen or Sharpie. Add a ribbon or cord for attaching to your gift if desired.
Cutting down old Christmas cards into gift tags is a fun recycling project that supplies you with unique tags and saves money. This is a page about reusing Christmas cards as gift tags.
This is a page about making Christmas tree gift tags from paint swatches. Paint chips or swatches that your have gathered for home improvement projects can find new life as craft materials.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.