Silver Post Medal for All Time! 355 Posts
I love making wreaths for each season. They have a nice way of welcoming people when they come to your door! This is a poinsettia wreath, one of my favorites! Please let me add, everything I used was at the Dollar Store!
- grapevine wreath
- 4 bunches of poinsettias with leaves and pine cones
- 1 roll of wide wired Christmas ribbon
- glue gun
- glue sticks
- I start my wreath with putting on as many poinsettias as I would like to be on my wreath.
- Then I fill in with all the green leaves as many as you like. It gives it a nice full look.
- Then I put on the pine cones, scattered or in the fashion you prefer.
- By now you have a nice full wreath.
- I take the start of my wired ribbon glue it to the back and loosely bring it around gently over a few times around the wreath. When you reach where you began, you begin to make your bow, a simple bow, by looping it around your finger once and once more and tying it off and gluing it to the wreath. Cut the remaining ribbon, give the ends a nice trim, like a V or /. Then you can shape the bow and always trim any hot glue strings that may be hanging! Good luck! Have fun!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.