Toilet Paper Tube Gift Card Holders
April 8, 2010
Recycle toilet paper rolls into a gift card holder.
Approximate Time: 20 minutes
- empty toilet paper roll
- scrapbooking paper scraps
- about 30 inches of ribbon
- Modge Podge
- embellishments (letter or flowers)
- Flatten a toilet paper roll.
- Measure length and width.
- Cut 2 pieces of scrapbook paper the length
and width of the flattened paper roll.
- Adhere the 2 pieces of paper to the toilet paper roll
(one on each side, covering the roll)
- Adhere your ribbon to the paper roll so that it will secure the gift card at the bottom. You should able to
tie a bow at the top.
- Embellish by adding additional papers, a greeting, flowers, etc.
- Insert gift card and tie a bow at the top.
By Melissa from Down South
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.