Cardboard Tube Christmas Wreath
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
December 1, 2017
I save all the cardboard tubes from toilet paper to make crafts. Here is a kid-friendly craft using them to make a Christmas wreath. Add some paint and a ribbon and you're ready to hang it up.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 1 wreath
- 4 cardboard tubes
- red and green paint
- paint brush
- red ribbon
- Paint two of your cardboard tubes green.
- When completely dry, cut rings every 3/4 inch.
- Paint the other two tubes red, dry, and cut.
- Organize the rings so they alternate in colour; red, green, red, green.
- Take your red ribbon and begin threading the rings on it.
- Make sure you have several inches of ribbon left over so you can tie a big bow at the top of the wreath.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-12 16:02:02 in 6 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.