Christmas Ball from Plastic Roll-On Container
Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
Do not throw away empty roll-on antiperspirants or deodorants. You can make little Christmas balls from them. It won't take long and will cost you almost nothing.
Total Time: 15 Minutes + time for glue to dry well
- plastic roll-on container
- glitter or a piece of Christmas garland
- soap and warm water
- dry rag
- rubbing alcohol
- sheet of paper
- Remove ball from roll-on antiperspirant. You can remove it with a knife or scissors, or cut the container and squeeze out the ball.
- Clean the ball with soap and warm water, dry it using a rag.
- Make a small hole. This can be done with a sharp knife (or drilled).
- Wipe the plastic ball down with the rag dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Fold the ribbon and insert the ends into the hole and glue them.
- Prepare your glitter. You can cut the glitter from a Christmas garland.
- Hold the ball by the ribbon and apply glue to the surface with a brush. Shake glitter onto the ball, work over a sheet of paper. Make sure that you are coating all whole surface of the ball. Let it dry well. If necessary, glue another layer of glitter.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.