Christmas Decorating Using Tree Trimmings
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
December 15, 2019
Read More Comments
Make a holiday swag decoration for your home. It can be placed indoors or outdoors.
You'll need tree trimming scraps from your tree, or you can ask for free scraps at your local home improvement store to make this!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- tree trimmings
- hydrangea flowers, flowers
- Gather tree trimmings together and tie together with twine. Then create a loop and knot (so you can hang the swag). Cut off any branch excess.
- Tie a bow (festive with green)
- Go around your garden and look for anything you can add to your swag. I found hydrangea and this pretty pink plant and cut some pieces.
- Using twine secure the flower cuttings.
- Thread twine through bell and secure bells to swag.
- Ready to hang!
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts
December 4, 2019
Often where you purchase Christmas trees, they also trim them for you. The great thing about this is the trimmings are free for the asking. They make great arrangements, wreaths, garlands and, my personal favorite, artificial tree and garland filler!
I have a older tree that needed a little help! By cutting and tucking my limbs between the openings making this a great filler for my tree, garland and other arrangements for free!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.