Christmas Dino Decoration
Here is a cute dinosaur with a Christmas hat you can make with supplies from home. You can change the reptile/animal to your child's liking and add a Christmas hat. This dino would be a nice decorative piece to add in your home if you like your kid's artwork displayed.
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- cereal box (cardboard)
- paint +paint brush
- googly eye
- pom pom
- toilet paper/paper towel roll
- Freehand draw and cut out the dinosaur using cardboard from a cereal box.
- Cut paper towel/toilet paper roll smaller (for legs). The parts are now ready for your child to paint.
- Your child can paint the dinosaur and decorate. Glue on eyes.
- Using felt pieces, cut to make a Christmas hat and then glue on a pom pom.
- Glue the felt hat to the dinosaur's head.
- Cut 2 slits across from each other on your paper towel roll to slide your dinosaur into place. Repeat for the next paper towel roll. Allow paint to dry and it's ready to display in your home!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.