Foam Cone Poinsettia Tree
Decorate a foam cone tree with glitter poinsettias, adorned with bow tie ornament.
Total Time: minutes to hour
- Floracraft foam cone 3 7/8 in x 11 7/ in
- (Michaels) paper poinsettias- gold and red
- (Michaels) bow tie ornament- green
- hot glue gun
- gold Season's Greetings stickers
- Starting at the bottom of your cone, hot glue row of red poinsettias around the base. Then make another row of gold poinsettias, slightly overlapping the row below. Continue until you have covered the entire thing.
- Adorn the top of your tree with glitter bow ornament. This bow has a metallic twist tie. So just wrap it around at the top, then twist the ends together.
- Cover the twist tie with paper poinsettia.
- Embellish the tree with gold "Season's Greetings" sticker.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.