Homemade 'Season's Greetings' Card Set
Decorate a kraft card and envelope with lovely holiday embellishments. Create a tag to make it more fun.
Total Time: 40 mins
- kraft card and envelope (Michaels)
- Recollections Basics red small dots paper (Michaels)
- Primary Pin Dot cardstock- red (Michaels)
- K& Co. BW Evergreen Botanical Grand Adhesions
- gold Season's Greetings self-adhesive (Michaels)
- Making Memories FaLaLa paper holly leaves
- 2 inch circle punch, hole punch
- baker's twine-red, lace
- glue stick, double-sided adhesive, scissors
- Cut 2 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch rectangle from red small dots paper. Adhere to the right side of card with double-sided adhesive.
- Attach paper holly leaves and 3D embellishment to the center of card.
- Next, make 21/2 x 3 1/2 inch tag from red dot cardstock. Cut off the two corners, about 1 inch from both sides with a scissor. Using a hole punch, punch a hole at the top of tag.
- Punch a circle shape on a piece of white cardstock. Adhere 'Season's Greetings' self-adhesive, then punch a hole at top of tag. Insert baker's twine through holes and tie into a bow. Accent it with 3D embellishment.
- Embellish envelope with lace, paper holly leaves and 'Season's Greetings' self-adhesive.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.