Making Christmas Tree Place Card Holders
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
November 26, 2019
Will you be hosting Christmas dinner? Do you want a cute and personalized place-card for your guests? You can make these cute Christmas tree place card holders for your guests to bring home as a party favor and decoration made with simple supplies! (I made these for my kids.)
Total Time: 20 minutes
- acrylic paint and paint brush
- hot glue
- construction paper
- star sticker
- gem beads
- wine cork
- Paint the ends of the pinecones with green paint. Repeat process on all of the pinecones you plan on making; then allow to dry.
- I hot glued gem beads (they resemble ornaments) on the pinecones. You could use buttons, pom poms, or any other supplies you have (or you can skip this step - the option is yours!)
- Hot glue a wine cork to the bottom side of the pinecone so that it resembles a Christmas tree.
- Place a star sticker on the top of the pinecone (or you can freehand and cut out a star if you don't have stickers on hand.)
- Use any scrap piece of construction paper and cut out a piece, banner style, then write the name of the guest/child/or recipient on it.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.