Making Christmas Tree Trunk Ornaments
December 19, 2010
Christmas ornaments made out of tree trunk slices. Great craft to do as a family, kids love it!
Approximate Time: 1 Hour
- trunk end of a tree
- saw and drill bit
- paint pens
- Saw 1/4 inch slices of tree trunk.
- Drill a hole with a 1/8 inch bit.
- Decorate with paint and glitter.
- Using the names of loved ones makes for great gifts.
- Put ribbon through hole for hanging.
*You could cover with acrylic spray sealer for protection, but is not necessary.
By Patricia Mabel from Maple Falls, WA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.