Making a Christmas Tree Banner
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
November 22, 2019
Would you like to make a handmade Christmas banner? Here is a tutorial for one you could make with your kids - using all supplies you may even already have in your home. My kids loved the painting process for these Christmas trees.
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
Yield: 1 banner
- assorted acrylic paints
- star stickers
- tempera paint sticks
- Cut triangle pieces from the paper. (This will be the Christmas trees.)
- Using a scrap piece of cardboard - pour some assorted acrylic paints together.
- Now dip the triangles into the paint. Set aside.
- Repeat the process until all of your triangles are covered in paint.
- Place star stickers on the top of each triangle to resemble a Christmas tree.
- I added a nice glittery touch with tempera paint (horizontal stripes to resemble garland).
- Hot glue the triangles to ribbon. Leave a space in the center for the addition of the Merry Christmas banner.
- Make a Merry Christmas sign with crayons/tempera paint. Cut the message out and cut triangles on both sides to make it look like banner. This will be taped to the center of the ribbon and tree banner.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.