Making a Christmas Tree with Ornaments Card
This pretty Christmas card is made from a folded piece of green paper. Punch small holes all over the card to create ornaments, which are then backed with colored bits of magazine pages. The kids will love helping to glue the paper on to finish the ornaments. Write a message on the front and you are done.
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
December 27, 2018
Need a cute last minute card? You can prep this card and have your kid/toddler help glue. It is great to give to friends, grandparents, etc.
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
- green construction paper
- glue stick
- hole puncher
- Fold paper, freehand and cut a Christmas tree out.
- Fold Christmas tree back and punch holes all over the tree. This will resemble the "ornaments".
- Browse through any magazine or scraps of colored paper and cut into small pieces.
- Using a glue stick - you and your toddler can glue on the pieces of colored paper onto one side of the tree. Repeat until all of the holes on the tree are covered.
- Then when completely finished (flip tree over) and you'll have a decorated tree! The colored circles will resemble ornaments! You can continue decorating the tree if you'd like or leave it like this!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.