Christmas Tree with Ornaments Card
Need a cute last minute card? You can prep this card and have your kid/toddler help glue. It is great to give to friends, grandparents, etc.
Total Time: 20-30 minutes
- green construction paper
- glue stick
- hole puncher
- Fold paper, freehand and cut a Christmas tree out.
- Fold Christmas tree back and punch holes all over the tree. This will resemble the "ornaments".
- Browse through any magazine or scraps of colored paper and cut into small pieces.
- Using a glue stick - you and your toddler can glue on the pieces of colored paper onto one side of the tree. Repeat until all of the holes on the tree are covered.
- Then when completely finished (flip tree over) and you'll have a decorated tree! The colored circles will resemble ornaments! You can continue decorating the tree if you'd like or leave it like this!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.