Mason Jar Ring Christmas Ornaments
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 355 Posts
October 22, 2019
I am now finding so much scrap from doing crafts! But, I don't throw away anything. A scrap is another craft in the making. Wait and see! This was my easiest fastest craft and it's cute and cheap. Kids will love making these!
- Mason jar rings, left over from another project
- holiday ribbon
- hot glue
- 2 pk. snowman ornaments from the Dollar Store
- Take the ring and hot glue the end of the ribbon to the inside.
- Wrap the ribbon around diagonally. At the end, cut the ribbon and glue it to the inside of the lid.
- Take the snowman and put glue on the backside of the bottom and the backside of the head and put it in the backside of the ring! Hang it from the existing hanger on the snowman ornament!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.