Mason Jar Ring Christmas Ornaments
Cover Mason jar rings with holiday ribbon, add a cute little ornament such as a snowman, and you have a handcrafted Christmas ornament. This can be an inexpensive project, especially if you already have some of the supplies on hand.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I am now finding so much scrap from doing crafts! But, I don't throw away anything. A scrap is another craft in the making. Wait and see! This was my easiest fastest craft and it's cute and cheap. Kids will love making these!
- Mason jar rings, left over from another project
- holiday ribbon
- hot glue
- 2 pk. snowman ornaments from the Dollar Store
- Take the ring and hot glue the end of the ribbon to the inside.
- Wrap the ribbon around diagonally. At the end, cut the ribbon and glue it to the inside of the lid.
- Take the snowman and put glue on the backside of the bottom and the backside of the head and put it in the backside of the ring! Hang it from the existing hanger on the snowman ornament!
November 22, 20190 found this helpful
I like the design of the craft but being a caner I don't use my rings for crafts. I think these would be nice if you found some smaller snowmen and used toilet paper rolls, or wrapping paper rolls. It would also be much less expensive