Making a Toilet Paper Roll Ornament
September 25, 2018
I have collected plenty of paper rolls and I already started my decorations. Today I'm working an ornament made of paper rolls. It might be too early to prepare for Christmas, but I'll be making plenty of these so it's always better to create as early as possible.
- 1 toilet paper roll
- liquid glue
- stick glue/hot glue
- beads and other accessories
- Press to flatten the paper roll.
- Cut it into 1/2 cm strips. One roll makes 12 strips.
- Apply glue all over each strip.
- Sprinkle 6 pieces with colored glitters of your choice. Sprinkle another 6 pieces with another color of glitters.
- Form the first six into a flower (see photo). Secure them with hot glue.
- Get a piece of the second color and fold like this. Do the same with the rest.
- Insert them between each petal and glue in place.
- It should look like this.
- Place and glue a bead in the center.
- Add some more accessories/embellishments if you want.
- Tie a ribbon through one of the petals. Make some more to hang on your Christmas tree.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.