Money Gift in a Candy Jar
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
November 25, 2020
This candy jar is a fun way to gift money in a surprising way.
- Small candy like M&Ms
- Cut your cardstock to be just slightly shorter than your jar.
- Roll up your cardstock and secure it with tape.
- Place the tube into the center of the jar.
- While holding the roll in place in the center of the jar, carefully pour your candy into the space between the jar and the outside of the paper roll.
- Once filled, place your cash gift inside of the paper tube.
- You can wrap the gift up or simply place a bow no top. With all hidden cash gifts, it is a good idea to check in with the giftee to make sure they found the surprise.
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-12 16:15:44 in 5 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.