No-Sew Christmas Sock Snowman
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Have any old socks? Do not toss them out, but be sure they're washed and clean. You can make this cute snowman plushie, perfect to give as a gift, inexpensive project for a stocking stuffer, or for your children (no sewing required.)
Total Time: 30 minutes
- cotton balls
- red felt
- hot glue
- Sharpie pen
- googly eyes
- Stuff about 1/4 of the sock with cotton balls (or filling of your choice) then rubber band tie.
- Stuff with more cotton balls (but less) and rubber band tie. I just wanted 2 snowman balls, but you can do more or less depending on your sock.
- Cut off excess sock and discard.
- Using a piece of red felt, stuff with a cotton ball and fold into cone shape then hot glue to make a Christmas hat.
- Hot glue top with a cotton ball.
- For finishing touches, stretch a cotton ball and hot glue around Christmas hat.
- Hot glue hat to snowman.
- Ready to add facial features. I hot glued googly eyes, a bead for its nose, and gems for buttons. Using a Sharpie make a dotted mouth.
- Lastly, we need to keep this snowman warm with a scarf (I used ribbon) and hot glued it around the neck.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.