Christmas Tea Tree
This is a cute Christmas tea tree to make and gift to a tea lover, or as decor for the holidays. You could pair this gift with a mug filled with chocolates.
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
- paper bag
- tea of your choice
- tape or hot glue
- plant pot
- Remove the straps off the paper bag and cut along the inside edges so you have a flat surface.
- Trace a circular object (I used a plate) and cut out.
- To create your cone, you will want to cut a section out and then roll and form your cone. Tape when you have the cone shape you want your Christmas tree to be.
- For a sturdy base and to form the Christmas Tree - I used an IKEA Bintje plant pot (.49 cents). I taped my cone to the pot.
- Using your choice of tea (I used Bigelow Green Tea packets ~ $2-4 dollars), securely tape or hot glue to the tree all around. Start with the bottom layer and work your way to the top.
- Once you reach the top, you can make a star or use ribbon to tie a bow. I used a red ribbon for my Christmas tea topper.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.