How to Make Medicine Bottle Carolers
Recycled medicine bottles for carolers.
Approximate Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour
- medicine bottles
- wooden balls
- scrap cloth
- flesh color paint
- black paint
- hot glue
- old song book
- I took 3 medicine bottles and turned them upside down. I painted the wooden balls a flesh color, let dry, then painted faces with black paint.
- Then I hot glued the heads to the medicine bottles.
- Then I cut out cloth to make their clothes.
- I glued ribbon in half for strength to make the arms. Then glued the arms on.
- I covered the arms with cloth also.
- Then I cut out an old song sheet where the notes are for song books and glued them to their hands.
You could use pipe cleaners for the arms as well.
By Melissa from Bessemer City, NC
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.