Making a Christmas Tree Decor Sign
This is such a delicate and dainty Christmas tree decor sign you can make yourself. This sign was made from recycling a piece of cardboard, a paper doily, and some sticker ribbon I had! I wanted a sleek look, but you can decorate the tree if you'd like.
This is perfect to put on display and very budget friendly - literally a couple pennies to make. You can find 32 count paper doilies from Dollar Tree: https://www.dollartree.com/multipack-round-paper-doilies-in-assorted-sizes-32ct-packs/226384.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 9.5"x7" piece of cardboard
- 8" paper doily
- glue stick
- sticker ribbon
- Cute 3 triangles from the paper doily to resemble the Christmas tree.
- With the scrap piece, create the Christmas tree trunk.
- Using the glue stick, secure your Christmas tree and trunk in place.
- You can leave your art creation as is, or decorate and trim with ribbon. I used ribbon sticker to create a border frame.
- As a finishing touch, I created a bow for the tree topper from ribbon sticker.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.