Making a Christmas Wreath Chandelier
December 17, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, my disposable plastic glasses chandelier has been hanging for three years and still the lights are in very good condition. This season I will be saying goodbye to the plastic material and create another eye satisfying decor, minus the disposable glasses, plus the old series lights.
- faux greenery garland
- holiday ribbon
- Christmas balls and ornaments
- artificial poinsettia flowers
- colorful series lights
- hot glue
- Form the greenery garland into a large circle.
- Wrap series lights around it. It is important to place the lights in position first so the wires get hidden.
- Next, the tinsel garland.
- Then I added a balloon stick in the center where I can hang some additional ornaments later. Just wrap this with green tinsel.
- Start rolling the ribbon and insert the poinsettias. Arrange them well.
- Tie a string on parallel sides.
- Hang it in your ceiling then decorate it with balls and other ornaments.
- Lights on.
- This is now the old and new look.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.