Making a Felt Santa Hat Ornament
These little felt Santa hats are quick and easy to make. Why not make a few for your tree.
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Fold the cardboard in half and draw half of the Santa hat along the folded edge to create a symmetrical shape. Then draw a template for the ball and trim of the hat.
- Stick the templates to the felt with rolls of tape, then cut out the shapes.
- Attach the trim and ball to the hat using coordinating embroidery floss.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.