Making a Poinsettia Pin
This pretty seasonal pin will make you the life of the party. Just wear it with whatever you wish and see how many compliments you get.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 5 petals of red cut from foam or felt
- 3 greenery petals or felt leaves for flowers
- white glue
- 6 seed beads (per pin), more if you like
- pin backing
- Cut your five petals from red foam or felt.
- Glue them together.
- Add 6 small seed beads to the middle with glue.
- Add on the three greenery pedals. (Don't worry if the glue smears, it will dry clear so it won't show at all.) You may also cut the leaves from felt.
- Allow to dry and add your pin back and you are ready to wear your beautiful handmade flower.
By gem from VA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.