Making a Poinsettia Pin
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 163 Posts
December 13, 2010
This pretty seasonal pin will make you the life of the party. Just wear it with whatever you wish and see how many compliments you get.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 5 petals of red cut from foam or felt
- 3 greenery petals or felt leaves for flowers
- white glue
- 6 seed beads (per pin), more if you like
- pin backing
- Cut your five petals from red foam or felt.
- Glue them together.
- Add 6 small seed beads to the middle with glue.
- Add on the three greenery pedals. (Don't worry if the glue smears, it will dry clear so it won't show at all.) You may also cut the leaves from felt.
- Allow to dry and add your pin back and you are ready to wear your beautiful handmade flower.
By gem from VA
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.