Making A Snow Globe Ornament
Read More Comments
This is the season for a lot of stores to carry glass and clear plastic ornaments. The clear ones can be used year around! This season I choose to make my friends and neighbors ornaments. Using just miniatures and fake snow you can create a comfy winter scene.
Total Time: 30 min.
Because I am using hot glue I choose to use glass ornaments (this can also be done with plastic ornaments and craft glue).
- 4 inch glass ornaments
- snow essence
- glue gun
- scissors/needle nose pliers
- ribbon (optional)
- Apply glue to the bottom of your miniature.
- The best way to create this project is to use the ornament container, it will position your ornament in a upright position, perfect for filling. Slowly insert and press down firmly using needle nose pliers or thin scissors to guide it down inside your ornaments.
- Add snow.
- Replace top, embellish with decorative ribbon (optional).
- They can be hung on the tree or displayed on an ornament stand.
Construction paper, acrylic paint, glue, and a pipe cleaner for the hanger are the only supplies that you need to make this cute paper snow globe ornament. This is a good project to make with your children.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.