Making Felt Christmas Light Ornaments
These little felt Christmas lights don't need electricity to light up your tree.
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Create templates for the bulb and base of the light. Cut them out.
- Stick the templates to the felt with rolled pieces of tape. Then cut out the shapes.
- Use coordinating embroidery floss to attach the bases to the bulbs.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.