Making Personalized Felt Ornaments
Making personalized felt ornaments was really fun and most of all really thrifty versus buying Christmas ornaments. You can make a bunch for your tree and probably enough to make as gifts! Let me share with you all some of the ornaments I made.
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Trace around the outer ring of a mason jar cap onto your felt.
- Do not forget to draw an ornament cap. Cut out your felt. You can make smaller sized ornaments by tracing the inner ring of the mason jar ring.
- For the personalized initial to pop, I traced the inner ring of mason jar lid for a circle background. Cut out.
- Cut out your personalized initials, monogram, or numbers; anything you wish to do.
- Use tacky glue to assemble your felt ornaments.
- Use a safety pin to pierce a hole in the center of the felt ornament cap.
- Insert an ornament hook and your ornament is ready to be hung or gifted.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.