Making Winter Scarf Covered Wreaths
November 4, 2019
This simple and very easy DIY consists of a wreath and a winter scarf. This project is no sew, no glue. You just take your scarf and simply wrap around and tuck the ends into the pleats of your wrapped wreath. Making this project so simple!
- 3 wreath forms
- long scarf - one for each wreath
- ribbon and embellishments (optional)
- Take wreath and scarf, place scarf over the top making sure that it is even in length.
- Start with one end and begin wrapping around.
- Repeat with other end.
- Tuck the loose ends into the pleat for a more finished look or you can leave hanging.
- Add embellishments (optional).
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.