Making a Recycled Christmas Wrapping Paper Wreath
This kids' project uses a paper plate, Christmas wrapping paper, decorations from Christmas cards, and Christmas ribbon. You can do this with fabric, but I wanted to use up some old wrapping paper that was taking up space in my craft supply area.
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Yield: 1 wreath
- 1 paper plate
- fabric glue
- Christmas wrapping paper cut into strips
- 1 or more Christmas cards with shiny decorations on them to cut out for decorating the wreath
- Cut the center out of paper plate, making a wreath form.
- Take wrapping paper strips and glue (or tape) them around the wreath.
- Curl two long strips and glue them to the bottom of the wreath.
- Cut out the pretty parts of Christmas cards and glue them on your wreath. Tie Christmas ribbon unto the wreath and wrap around completely. Tie ends together. Put a large Christmas card decoration on the top of the wreath.
- Hang your finished wreath up on hook on the wall or use as decoration on a present.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.