Felt mittens make handy bookmark.
- felt scraps, 3x1 inches
- tacky glue
- beads, sequins or glitter glue for trim
- metal pin curl clip
- yarn for hanging loop
- Draw a template of a mitten 3 inches long and 1 inch wide. Use it to cut four scraps of felt. (The palms of the mittens can be a contrasting color.)
- On the center of the cuff end of each palm-side piece, cut out a tiny rectangle the width of the pin curl clip and 1 inch long.
- Glue the two sides of each mitten along the edges, catching in the ends of the yarn loop as shown.
- Decorate the top of each mitten.
- Clip together.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.