DIY Hot Cocoa Ornaments
Create a cute hot cocoa ornament that is also a gift. The kids will love helping to make these for friends, family, and teachers. The project containing supplies and steps follows.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These hot cocoa ornaments are an easy gift for kids to make for friends and family. Each ornament holds one serving of hot cocoa.
- clear plastic ornaments
- hot cocoa pouches
- mini marshmallows
- mini candy canes
- It is easiest to crush the mini candy canes while they are still in their individual wrappers.
- Use a funnel to put the hot cocoa into the ornament.
- Then add the mini marshmallows.
- Finally add the crushed candy canes.
- Put the top back onto the ornament and add a string to hang it.
December 2, 20190 found this helpful
Sweet and cute!