DIY Hot Cocoa Ornaments
These hot cocoa ornaments are an easy gift for kids to make for friends and family. Each ornament holds one serving of hot cocoa.
- clear plastic ornaments
- hot cocoa pouches
- mini marshmallows
- mini candy canes
- It is easiest to crush the mini candy canes while they are still in their individual wrappers.
- Use a funnel to put the hot cocoa into the ornament.
- Then add the mini marshmallows.
- Finally add the crushed candy canes.
- Put the top back onto the ornament and add a string to hang it.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.