DIY Hot Cocoa Ornaments
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
October 16, 2019
These hot cocoa ornaments are an easy gift for kids to make for friends and family. Each ornament holds one serving of hot cocoa.
- clear plastic ornaments
- hot cocoa pouches
- mini marshmallows
- mini candy canes
- It is easiest to crush the mini candy canes while they are still in their individual wrappers.
- Use a funnel to put the hot cocoa into the ornament.
- Then add the mini marshmallows.
- Finally add the crushed candy canes.
- Put the top back onto the ornament and add a string to hang it.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.