Yonder Star Homemade Christmas Card
In the Holy Bible, we are told of the yonder star that guided the wise men, a star that foretold the message of peace and joy that would forever be associated with Christmas. Bring homage to this by making a card with a silver star as the main focus point. Use the colors of the winter season and add a few puffy stickers for a final touch. This message of peace is sure to bring a moment of joy to the recipient's heart.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: one card
- 5.7 x 8.2 in blue cardstock
- 5.5 x 3.7 in light blue marbled cardstock
- silver glitter Christmas star ornament
- packet of Upikit metallic puffy embossed stickers, code PUF-305A
- standard scissors
- clear-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
- Score the blue cardstock in half to create a card sized 5.7 x 4.1 inches.
- With the fold at the left, center and glue the light blue marbled cardstock to the front of the card.
- Frame the card with the grosgrain ribbon and cut off any protruding edges.
- Glue the star ornament to the front of the card.
- Pull the ornaments string tight and glue the word "Peace" over the string.
- Choose the puffy stickers to be used and glue them to the card.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.