Button Star Ornament
Silver Answer Medal for All Time! 440 Answers
This craft can be made using collected buttons left over from old clothes to make a star to decorate your Christmas tree. I used wire from an old transformer, so this project cost almost nothing. You can use any other color of buttons.
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 5 Buttons with four holes
- 5 + 10 Buttons with two holes
- Copper wire
- Pliers and wire cutters
- Distribute the buttons to form a star.
- Connect the four-hole buttons using wire (see photo).
- Add the first ray of the star (see photo).
- Add the rest of the star's rays (see photo). Then cut off the ends of the wire and twist them.
- To hang the star, tie the ribbon forming a loop.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.