Christmas Salad Recipes
At Christmastime, even the salads are festive. Red and green ingredients are very popular. They can be made with fruits, veggies or a combination of both.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is the easiest to make at this hectic time of year, and uses simple ingredients. A favorite of everyone.
- 16 oz. carton cottage cheese
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1 3 oz. pkg. cranberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup toasted and lightly chopped pecans
- 1 8 oz. carton whipping cream, whipped
Mix all ingredients together and chill in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Enjoy!
|Time:||10 min. Minutes Preparation Time|
0 Minutes Cooking Time
Source: a friend
By Anne L. from Green Bay, WI
Read More Comments
- 1 (21 oz.) can of Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (I use No Fat)
- 2 (8 oz.) cartons whipped topping -- Cool Whip.
- 1 (16 oz.) can of Crushed Pineapple
- 1 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
Combine all ingredients BUT DO NOT DRAIN PINEAPPLE.
Mix well, refrigerate for 3 hours before serving, be sure to chill well.
A great Christmas salad!
- 1 pkg. lemon gelatin (3oz.)
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 8oz. cream cheese
- chopped nuts
- chopped celery
- 8oz. Cool Whip
Make gelatin in mixing bowl. When slightly thickened, add other ingredients. At last minute, add Cool Whip.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Soften cream cheese to room temperature. Blend with mayonnaise until smooth. fold in whipped cream (or whipped topping) and gently stir in pineapple, cherries, pineapple flavoring and marshmallows.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.