Quick and Easy Christmas Wreaths
Want to personalize your own wreath with items you have around the house? Here is a quick and easy way to bring it all together in a wreath and enjoy it all season long.
Total Time: 20 minutes each
Yield: As many as you wish to make
- craft knife
- 1 round piece of cardboard
- mixing bowl
- 8 ft garland
- glue gun
- 2 glue sticks
- 8 assorted light weight ornaments
- Take the round cardboard that pizza comes on and using a mixing bowl trace a round circle leaving about 2 inches on all sides.
- Using the craft knife cut out the circle and discard the piece you just cut out.
- Using the glue gun glue one end of the garland onto the board. Start wrapping keeping it evenly spaced until you have a nice fluffy wreath.
- Trim the garland and using the glue gun glue the end to the cardboard.
- Now you can decorate the wreath with an assortment of decorations. Add your personal touch and hot glue a hanger or wire on the back to hang it.
- Hang your beautiful wreathe on your front door and enjoy. Make someones day by making one for them.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.