Making Rainbow Pinecone Ornaments
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
December 17, 2019
Brighten your Christmas tree with these colorful and beautiful rainbow bell pinecone ornaments! These ornaments would also make great gifts too!
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- acrylic paint, paintbrush
- My pinecone already has glitter trim, but you can use any pinecone. Ready to paint rainbow colors onto each layer - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. (Don't forget you can mix colors to create a color if you do not have it.)
- Allow your pinecones to dry.
- Using twine, secure knot on the top of the pinecone and hot glue it in place for extra security. You can stop here if you would like, but I wanted a bell and bow.
- Thread twine through the loop on the bell and secure underneath the pinecone.
- Optional: as a cute touch, tie on a yarn bow.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.