Making a Felt Christmas Tree Ornament
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
December 3, 2014
Every Christmas tree needs it's own Christmas tree ornament, right?
- cardboard (food packaging)
- embroidery floss
- Fold the cardboard in half and draw half of the tree along the folded edge to create a symmetrical shape. Then create a trunk template. Cut them out.
- Stick the templates to the felt with rolled pieces of tape. Then cut out the shapes.
- If you want to use these as traditional ornaments you will need to attach a loop of ribbon to the top for hanging them. Have fun!
- Sew the trunk to the bottom of the tree with coordinating embroidery floss. If you want, you can add addition details to the tree.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.