Making a Gold Glitter Ball Ornament
December 20, 2010
Create glittering holiday ornament to dress up your tree. Add bow and holly leaves for finishing touches.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- paper mache ball
- gold glitter
- holly leaves, 3D sticker
- green satin ribbon
- spray adhesive
- hot glue
- Place newspaper on work surface to catch excess glitter.
- Spray adhesive onto paper mache ball.
- Sprinkle all over with gold glitter, shaking off excess. Let dry.
- Cut ribbon to desired length and tie in bow. Cut ends at a slant.
- Hot glue bow at top of ball.
- Attach the 3D holly leaves sticker at the center of bow.
Source: KandCompany sticker
By HellofromMhay from Fairfax, VA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.