Recycling Christmas Cards
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 355 Posts
January 6, 2021
What do you do with your Christmas cards? I decided to recycle mine! I took all my cards and turned them into Christmas gift cards for next year!
- Christmas cards
- Whole puncher
- Thin ribbon
- A fine sharpie or nice writing pen
- Use all your Christmas cards except for the ones that have personal pictures.
- Open each card, cut out nice large gift cards using the nice images on the cards.
- Try not using the side that has writing on it. Most cards the writing is on the right side of the card.
- I like to cut the top into a V and then cut the tip off. That is where you will punch a whole into it and tie a ribbon!
- I find these are great because you have more room to write a nice message!
- You can also use leftover Christmas cards or get clearance cards!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.