Tea Light Snowman Ornament
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
December 20, 2012
Read More Comments
The flame of the battery operated tea lights make a perfect carrot nose for a snowman. With a few supplies you can make an adorable ornament!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 snowman
- battery operated tea light
- scrapbook paper, print and white
- black paint pen
- pom pom
- First I traced the tea light so that I could sketch out the hat to fit the snowman. Once I had a good outline for a hat, I cut out the brim and hat top to use as templates.
- Trace your hat templates onto the papers you selected for your hat. Cut them out.
- Glue the brim to the hat and glue a pom pom on top.
- Using the paint pen, draw the mouth and eyes into the front of the tea light. Be sure to leave room to glue the hat onto the top.
- If you want to make the snowman into an ornament, glue a loop of ribbon onto the back. You can also set it on a table top as a decoration.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
December 20, 2016
This quick and easy craft makes the perfect Christmas tree ornament or decoration. You only need about 10 minutes to create these adorable snowmen, so make several!
This craft will result in two snowmen wearing the most adorable ear muffs.
January 22, 2013
I had some leftover LED votive candles from a prior project. I saw this online and went to town using up what I had left in my stash. Easy peasy!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.