Wall Tree Activity Advent
Silver Post Medal for All Time! 254 Posts
This advent is simple to throw together using Ikea's wall tree, and cardstock. Our family likes to do activity-based advents like this one and when I saw IKEA was selling this decoration, I knew I had to make it into an advent calendar.
This is another advent calendar I have made using burlap bags:
Burlap Bag Advent Calendar
- I used 6x6 inch cardstock stack from JoAnn's that had different gold patterns for this project. Of course, you can use any type of cardstock you like. Cut off the hole from the tops of the cardstock and then cut them in half to make 3x6 inch pieces of cardstock.
- If you are using different colors or patterns, I suggest you place the cards onto the tree, making sure you like the layout before you glue the numbers in place.
- Print out the advent numbers and cut them out.
- Using glue dots or a glue stick, glue the numbers onto the center of the card, taking care to match the numbers up to the layout you previously chose.
- You can print out activities onto paper, cut out and adhere to the back of the cards or simply write the activity on the back. If you plan on using this year after year, I recommend attaching the paper using something like a glue dot so that it will be easy to remove and reorder.
Here is a printable of advent activities I made: Advent Activity Printable (PDF)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.